Women’s Christian College was founded on 19th July, 1945 by a group of Christian educationists dedicated to the cause of women’s development and empowerment. Ms Stella Bose was the Founder Principal and Ms Nirajbasini Shome the Founder Secretary of the college. It is located in its own buildings on 6, 4 and 2 Greek Church Row, Kolkata 700 026 and is administered by Women’s Christian College Trust. The college which has an autonomous Governing Body, and is recognized by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi is affiliated to the University of Calcutta in the Three Year Degree Honours & Three-Year Degree General Courses under the Choice Based Credit System.
Women’s Christian College (WCC)
51, College Rd, Opp Standard Chartered Bank, Subba Road Avenue, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006